
If you look at the time most of my posts occur, you're probably wondering what I am doing up so late. I can never seem to go to sleep when Emily is still at work. She will tell you other wise, but I really have a hard time sleeping when she's gone. She and the girls are going to Utah a couple weeks early for turkey day, I will have a rough couple weeks of sleep. Anyway, I'm going elk hunting in the morning. I'm meeting a freind of mine, that I work with at Wal*mart, at six or so. I'm going to be tired. My buddy Steve, who showed me were to hunt the Green Canyon area, called me today and said he's seen elk in this alfalfa field the past couple mornings right at light. That is where we're going to be at sun up. We've both decided that if we don't catch them there, we'll just do a little road hunting and come home. The hunt goes 'til the end of the month, and with the girls going to be gone, I'll have two full Saturdays to hunt so no biggie. The girls were all good for me again tonight. We just followed the normal routine as I stated in my last post. They truley are growing up fast.



2 comments:
I hope you are having fun hunting - I'm not quite sure what you will do the two weeks we are gone, but you have to admit you might sleep a little better without me taking all of the covers and Bobo waking you up and you pretending to snore through it =) Love yoU!
Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.
Post a Comment