
Ok, missed one day and Emily is riding me about it. I worked my second job at Wal*mart last night and didn't get home until 11:30 or later. Today was election day. I did get the chance to go vote. I don't pay enough attention to know really who would be the best president though. I think I choose the lesser of two evils with my vote however. I feel that he shares more of the same beliefs that I have anyway. We'll see. I think this country is in for a rough stretch regardless of who wins office. Especially economicaly! I love my country, and am proud to be an American. I am greatful to the men and women who fight so that I may keep my freedoms; may God bless them and thier families.



2 comments:
It's great that you have a blog! I'm excited to visit the "swamp" Are you staying busy with Mike still?
I agree the economy is in a tough spot. It think we are probably in for 2-3 years of economic downturn, if history repeats itself, which it has done for the last 72 economic cycles. Glad you got out to vote.
Post a Comment