See what I mean! I can't even post the title without screwing it up! The previous was supposed to be for this post. Oh well.
So, I'm happy to be able to say that I'm still currently employed. Still have the two jobs as a matter of fact. The Lord has really been looking out for my family and I. I hope and pray that I can stay in His good graces. I mentioned a talk I had to give last week, and I'm pretty sure if they keep going like that He might not want to hear from me anymore! Only kidding. I think the talk went okay. I was right on the dot with my 10 minutes that I was assigned. I've been having this hard time with talks as of late. I'll have all sorts of thoughts and ideas running through my head all week before hand. I'll think I've gotter all figured out and then I just can't seem to get it all to come together. I can't get to that point of just getting up there with a few notes and giving a good talk. I've still got to write it out word for word, and then read the dag gum thing for the most part! Frustrating!
Kinda started to ramble and rant there I guess. Back to employment; things are still really slow. We are waiting to see if this guy gets his financing, and if so, his project should keep me busy for at least 5 or 6 more weeks. The blessing seems to be, that as soon as we finish one job and things look bleak, another one pops up. I've prayed and prayed over this. It makes me sick to my stomach to think I may be out of work and not able to provide for my family. The Lord seems to keep telling me to be of good cheer, and all will be well. For any of you who know me, I'm not very cheerful and I worry about everything! I love the Lord and all he constantly does for me. I now pray, that I may have faith and hope enough to heed His council. BE OF GOOD CHEER, AND ALL WILL BE WELL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You have an awesome attitude about things! Good job working 2 jobs, I'm sure it is so hard, but you are making amazing sacrifices for your family. We love you guys and miss you! Have fun with your wii. :)
Jeremy I love your positive attitude. I am a worry wart like you. Matt has been in the Air Force for 11 out of the 12 years we have been married and the steady pay check and security of it has been nice. Recently though we felt it was time for him to get out. We have had enough of him being deployed and away from the kids and I for months at a time. As of the 1st of March Matt will no longer be in the military. He already has a job lined up, but with the way the economy is right now we don't know how long it will last. We are kind of doing the same as you, putting our faith in Heavenly Father and praying that all will work out. Keep your positive attitude and your faith and the Lord will bless your sweet family.
you worry? whhhaattt? you aren't related to jeff are you? (:
i have to write my talks word for word too, i get too nervous! and i am sure that i say the wrong things still.
read elder worthlins conference talk called, 'come what may and love it'. it was our RS lesson this week and was what i know i needed, love you, melinda
Post a Comment